Thursday, April 22, 2004

On the road

Only about 5 hours until I’m on the road for GWO. I actually get to leave the office in 1 ½, so that’s cool. I am so excited to catch up with my girls and just hang out. I’m a bit disappointed this morning, because I was so sure that this was it for Erica. What do I expect, I’m always wrong. I’m not giving up hope though. Except for her negative test, there’s no real reason to believe it’s over yet.

I just talked to my Dad. Today’s his birthday. Last year I forgot to send him a card or even call. This year I got his card in the mail early (although he said he hasn’t got it yet) and I made sure to call him at work. My Dad is the best and deserves to know I’m thinking of him.

A couple more people at work now know my news. Tammy accidentally spilled the beans to a couple people in the lunch room yesterday. I wasn’t even there. We’ll see how long it stays quiet. I haven’t even told my boss yet. Maybe I should say something, but I want to wait until my doctor’s appointment.

Ok, well that’s probably the last update until Sunday when I’ll give a full recap of my weekend with the girls. Also, stay tuned Monday for what is happening during week 7 of fetal development. Tomorrow is officially 6 weeks.

No comments: