Tuesday, April 13, 2004

New Appointment

On Saturday, Eric received a summons for jury duty. It starts May 10 at 8:00 a.m. and he has to be available for 2 weeks. My doctor's appointment was scheduled for May 13th. So, since it is unlikely that he would be able to get out of jury duty, I called the doctor to see if they could move my appointment up.

The appointment desk had me leave a message on the nurse line, since any earlier would be out of their recommended 9-11 week time frame. In my voicemail I told her why I wanted to change it and why I preferred to make it earlier rather than move it back two weeks. When the nurse called back she was very nice and had no problem moving my appointment.

My appointment is now Friday, May 7th at 1:40 p.m. I'll be 8 weeks pregnant. I'm so happy they made it earlier. That's just over 3 weeks away now. That doesn't sound like that long to wait.

No comments: