Friday, April 16, 2004

Five Weeks

Well, we are officially five weeks today. It's still hard to comprehend.

I think I'll update with the next week of development info on Monday.

I have two new symptoms this week.
1. Yesterday I had my first wave of "official" nausea. It didn't send me to the restroom, but it was a definate feeling. We'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks.
2. My breast tenderness isn't as noticable as I remember it being last time I was pregnant (so of course, I am slightly concerned). However, last night I noticed that now my nipples have become sore and super sensitive. It's a change, so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Overall, I feel pretty good. I'm either starving or have no desire to eat. I've been super tired and irritable. Sounds like fun, right? It'll be worth it.

Only 6 more days until I find out if Erica's doing this with me and 6 more days until GWO. I'm very excited.

No comments: