Monday, March 01, 2004

Birthday Recap - Jennifer Turns 25!

Today is my birthday. Considering I had to work I think it went pretty well. People important to me remembered and it was very nice, but low key. Here's I recap of what I scored.

Cards
Erica - sent me 2! I guess she couldn't decide which one she liked better!
Grandma & Grandpa
Donna (my Mother-In-Law)
Tammy - from work
Eric
Samara - via e-mail
Michelle - from work

Gifts
Manicure at Kenneth's - from Samara
Vanilla Candle (large) - from Kristin at work
Flowers - from the girls (Erica, Danialle, and Heather) - (picture tomorrow)
Stuffed Pug Dog - from Eric
Lighted Make Up Mirror and Stool for Use in Bathroom - from Eric
Gift Certificate from unknown location and unknown amount - Still in mail from Mom

Food
The Melting Pot - Dinner with friends last Saturday
BW3's - 12 free wings on your birthday - dinner today
Lunch Wednesday - with work friends

Also, my brother did call and leave me a message saying Happy Birthday. Nice to know he remembered.

I say overall that's a good birthday. No cake, but Mom did sing the first line of Happy Birthday on the phone to me.

I hope I didn't forget anyone or anything, so anyone who reads and made the list, I appreciate you thinking of me and thank you very much!

Good night all.

No comments: