Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday Five

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Probably an american bar & grill (something like Applebees, Friday's, Champps). Eric's always said he would like to own a pub in retirement years, but I'm not especially fond of pubs.

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I always wanted to do wedding planning, but that isn't really merchandise. Probably books.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I could see me writing a romance novel or a kind of day in the life book (like print my blog)

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Math. Algebra, Geometry, Accounting, Calculus, etc. Anything with numbers. I'm better at explaning certainties than more abstract subjects.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
That's a tough one. I'm not really musically inclined. It's probably be a "Worst of" album. I don't sing well. - Definately wouldn't be country.

No comments: