Monday, March 08, 2004

Still Waiting

So still no AF. What are the chances that the temp was a fluke? Probably not good, but for some reason I can't seem to let go of the last thread of hope.

Still no AF symptoms. No cramps, still have a sore chest, not really hungry for junk, and obviously still missing the most critical indicator that AF is here.

I'll let you in on a little secret. I went a little crazy yesterday and went out and bought the absolute cheapest HPT I could find. I bought 2 for $7 and took one yesterday afternoon. I didn't see any lines, but went back and looked at it later and could almost convince myself I saw a VERY and I mean VERY faint line. I showed it to Eric and he saw it too. So I was really excited to wake up today and take another one with the first mornining urine and an EPT which is probably more sensitive.

Well, my temps plunged, so I didn't test this morning, but that glimmer of a possible line is making it really difficult to let go of the hope. I just wish things would get started already, so I could move along. If AF doesn't come tonight I may test again tomorrow morning just to seal the deal. Taking a test tends to encourage AF to show, so maybe that's a good thing.

No comments: