Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Month 4, Day 32, 9 DPO

I only have a minute, but I wanted to update. My temp went back to 98.0 today. It was a little disappointing, but it's still looking good, so I guess I'll just wait it out. I will now wait until Wednesday to test. I figure if I make it that far, there's a really good chance that it would be positive. I really want it to be. I wasn't able to pull off the "don't expect it to happen and it won't hurt as bad when it doesn't" thing this month. I'll just wait and see.

Symptoms?
I've had headaches the last 2 evenings which could be a hormonal surge or just me getting headaches. I've also felt a little nauseous in the AM and the evening yesterday and the AM today. Not bad enough to get sick, but I did decide against ice cream last night. I also went to bed at 9:30 p.m. yesterday, which very rarely happens. I've had breast tenderness, but it seems less pronounced today, so I'm not sure what that means. It still hurts when I walk and they jiggle (sorry too much info), but not as much if I poke them.

On another subject. I am planning a trip to see Mom & Dad in about 4 weeks. I'll probably book the flight tonight. I haven't been out there since Labor Day. It'll be good to see the progress on the house.

Oh yeah, I took a picute of my birthday flowers yesterday, but didn't get around to downloading them. I guess I'll do it when I get home tonight. Not much else going on. Well the pile of work on my desk is calling me. I better get to it.

No comments: