Friday, March 05, 2004

Month 4, Day 34, 11 DPO

So my temp is still at 98.3. That's good news right? Plus I'm still feeling nauseous almost constantly. I only ate about 3 bites of my Subway sandwich last night and then some crackers. I may test tomorrow. It's probably still early, but it's so hard to wait.

About the TV, there's really not much we can do apparently. Image burn isn't covered under our service plan from Best Buy or under the Manufacturer's Warrenty, so no one wants to pay to get this fixed. I guess all we can do is try to limit time on that channel and hope it doesn't get worse (or pay the $1000 ourselves when it does) or sue Fox for keeping their logo in one place on the screen the whole time. Last night we were watching NBC, and there logo doesn't stay on the whole time, or it moves. That would have helped.

Oh, Erica had good news yesterday. No endometriosis re-growth and they'll let them start the preliminary fertility tests to reassure them nothings wrong. They start trying again next week (how is it I'm still on this cycle?) and hopefully the doctor won't get a chance to do Erica's tests, because she'll be pregnant.

We're still waiting on news from our friends Will and Samara. He had an interview this week and waiting for the result is torture (more for them than me I suppose). We're going to thier place tonight for dinner and games.

Tomorrow we have tickets to go to a hockey game with our neighbors, so I'm looking forward to that. Also, my brother, Jeremy will be coming into town to stay for a week while he's on Spring Break. Hopefully, he won't think we're too boring.

Ok, I better leave for work.

No comments: