Sunday, March 28, 2004

Month 5, Day 20 & Weekend Recap

This was such a wonderful weekend. I think the Spring weather is really helping my mood, although I didn't spend much time outside.

Friday after work I had to go to the gym because I didn't get up early. Then I came home made dinner and pretty muched vegged out on the couch. I went to bed at about 11 p.m.

Saturday I got up at about 9:00 a.m. and did my domestic duties. I did all the laundry and cleaned the house. Saturday night we had plans to go out to dinner with a woman Eric works with and her husband (who he plays paintball with) for the husband's birthday. We went to dinner at 7 at House of Japan. It was my first experience at a Japanese steakhouse (although it is on the agenda for the upcoming GWO) and I'm looking forward to it with my girls. After dinner we went back to Mike and Brandy's house and they had a bit of a party going on. There were about 15 people and some people were playing cards, there was lots of good music and one girl even brought over her Karioke equimpent (don't worry, I didn't sing). At about 11:30 p.m. we all left and headed to Rackum's a sports bar that has a dance floor and plays hip hop/rap music. It was so much fun because I got to dance. I never thought I was much good at it, but I love to dance and as I've gotten older care a whole lot less about whether I "look good" doing it. Eric has some moves too, so it was fun. Bizarre as it was, another guy Eric plays paintball with got ditched by his wife earlier in the evening (she took off with some girl friends to go to some other bar). Anyway, this guy asked Eric if he could dance with me. I guess he was bored and just wanted to dance. So, I danced with him and while we were out there, some drunk guys were checking me out and this guy got all protective. It's kind of nice to be admired, but in the end I'm glad I'm there with Eric. He is so cool about it. He totally trusts me in any situation and doesn't get jealous when other guys think I'm attractive too. We stayed until about 1:30 a.m. and then headed home.

Sunday, we got up for church and enjoyed it as always. I think we may have found us a permanent place. We've even started tithing every week (still not the 10% rule, but we're giving something). After church, we came home, I made my meal plans for next week and watched a little Nascar with Eric. Then I took a nap with the windows open and the sping breeze. It was heavenly. The rest of the afternoon, I went grocery shopping and then get ready to fall out of your chairs... I worked on my GWO scrapbook. I just got the invitation for GWO IV and it said to bring, "completed" scrapbooks. I think that comment was aimed at me, so I'm going to have it done. I did the pages for the first 2 and now just have the most recent one to complete. I need to print off some pictures first.

I still have a lot to do this week, and I'm leaving Thursday afternoon for Iowa to visit my parents, but am hoping this will be a productive week. Oh yeah, I also managed to pull off a perfect week of dieting and missing no workouts (You can read more about that in My Fitness Blog.

So, here's where I'm at as far as ovulation goes. I'm 99% sure it's happened. Since I'm not temping, I'm not exactly sure when, but my guess is either Thursday, Friday or Saturday, most likely Friday. I've been watching my CM and Thursday was my last day of fertile CM (we took advantage too, so we'll see how that works). TCOYF says that ovulation usually occurs the day of or the day after your Peak Day (the last day of fertile quality cervical fluid). That would be either Thursday or Friday. Today is the first day I have sore breasts. Last month the BT (Breast Tenderness) started the day after I ovulated. The month before, it started the day of. It's possible they were a little sore yesterday, but I didn't know if I was imagining it, today there is no question. Using the 2 indicators, I estimate Friday. I suppose it isn't all that important, but that would put AF due between 4/7 and 4/9. I was planning on testing on 4/9, I think I'll still keep to that. It'll be Good Friday and that would be a Good Friday. Good thing I have a trip to a Day Spa and a visit to my parents to keep me busy until then.

No comments: