Sunday, March 07, 2004

Month 4, Day 36, 13 DPO

For now, I've removed my blog roll until I can figure out why it's causing problems.

Today, I feel very "not pregnant." I'm not sure what's different. My temperature was still 98.0, I went to the grocery store and had a strange craving for sweet pickles, my breasts still hurt, I still don't have any cramps or other impending AF symptoms. Yet, I feel like it's coming to an end. That's a bit sad. I'm not really in the mood to start another month. This one has just been so long.

Maybe I'm wrong. I'll take another test in the morning if my temps don't drop. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

And by the way...I will start another month and we'll give it another try. I'm still doing 2 more cycles before taking a break. I'm pretty sure I'll be ready for one.

No comments: