Sunday, March 07, 2004

More New Stuff

Ok, so I have now added the following in the last 12 hours.
1. Comments
2. A Hit Counter
3. A Blog Roll (automatic list of blogs I read)
4. An about me link

Problems it's caused. I now cannot scroll to the bottom of my page. I'm sure I messed up some code when I added all that stuff. I e-mailed blogger for help, but who knows how quickly they'll respond. Their site did say that paying customers get first priority, and I'm all about free, so you my readers, if you know anything about html programming, please view my source code and see if you can figure out what I screwed up. Thanks!

By the way, I love my hit counter. I have it set to view unique visitors. So, I'll probably have about 8 hits (the girls, myself, Mom, Jeremy, and Grandma), but maybe with my blogroll, I'll have more. I can also check on the stats and find out where others navigated from and if they found my site by doing a search. Very interesting. Anyway, please e-mail or leave a comment if you know how to fix my scrolling problem.

No comments: