Friday, March 19, 2004

The What If Game...

So I'm looking for something to pass the time at work (like I have nothing to do, but hey, it's Friday). Here's what I came up with.

What if Erica is pregnant?
- Her due date would be December 2, 2004
- She would be approximately 8 weeks pregnant at GWO IV
- Her first doctor's appointment would be around May 6, 2004
- She would be 20 weeks on July 17th. 20 weeks is about the time you learn the sex of the baby, so she could know before GWO V in July what the sex is.
- She would be 33 weeks on October 14th, 2004. Good thing October is in Indiana because at that stage you should start staying closer to home.
- The baby would be about 8 weeks old at the end of January. GWO VII in Columbus could be moved to February and we could discuss bringing baby along.

What if I get pregnant this month?
- Due date would be December 14, 2004 - based on LMP, but with my cycles probably more like 12/16-12/19 (can you say Christmas baby?)
- I would be approximately 6 weeks at GWO IV
- First doctor's appointment would be around May 18, 2004
- Would be 20 weeks on 7/27 - My doctor doesn't do ultrasounds around then, so I could possibly go and have one done at around 18 weeks in time to find out before GWO V
- Would be 31 weeks on October 12th. Still enough time to travel to Indiana for GWO VI !
- Baby would be 6 weeks at end of January. Jen still on maternity leave to host GWO VII?

What if I get pregnant next month?
- Assume AF arrives on 4/9/04.
- Due date would be approximately 1/14/05
- Would be ovulating immediately following GWO IV.
- First doctor's appoinment 6/18
- Approximately 14 weeks at July GWO V. That's enough to start showing!
- 20 weeks at 8/27/04.
- Late January/ Early February GWO would have very small baby 2-4 weeks. Erica could bring hers! GWO in early January could put me into labor!

No comments: