Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Month 5, Day 15

Did my renewal presentation today and think it went pretty well. I even got to do most of the talking and both Pete, my boss, and the Client Executive said I did a good job explaining all of the coverages. I'm hoping that I'll stop getting daily headaches now for a while. It's been a rough two weeks.

I know I said I'm not charting (and I haven't been temping), but now that I'm "educated" there are certain signals I notice about my body and one is CM. I have tons of the good kind today, so I think it may be getting close. Hopefully, we'll take advantage tonight. We were going to last night, but I had a killer migraine, and it's been a couple days, so tonight wouldn't be out of our ordinary schedule. Eric is working late though, so it'll just depend on his mood when he gets home. I don't want to push the issue.

I also feel like I'm doing pretty good on BFL, I am heading to my Fitness blog to update there for now.

No comments: