Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Month 5, Day 2 - Irritable

I'm not very fun to be around right now. I feel a little sorry for the guys in my house today (my brother's in town for his Spring Break). For no real reason, I got angry the moment I came home from work. The guys were on the couch watching a movie and I had to clean up the kitchen and make dinner. I think it was the fact that I had to work all day and then still do my normal household chores while they slept until noon and played video games and watched movies. I know it's irrational. Eric's on vacation and Jeremy's on Spring Break. I don't really like Eric to do the housework and it wasn't like they'd trashed the place. I just had to unload the dishwasher and put the rest of last night's dinner dishes in and get out the hamburger for dinner. What did I expect?

It's just frustrating when you completely know your being hormonal and irrational, but still just want to scream at someone for not knowing that you would want to order Pizza rather than make dinner when you asked what they wanted to eat. It's crazy that you know your being crazy, but are powerless to calm your emotions. Eric figured it out though when I started hitting on him. Apparently that's my other signal that AF is here.

Oh well, it'll pass and hopefully, sooner rather than later, I can get rid of these symptoms for a while. Although, I'm not sure that pregnancy hormones are any better. At least then you get something good out of it.

No comments: