Saturday, February 28, 2004

Month 4, Day 28 - 5 DPO

I've had a very nice ending (so far) to a very LONG week. To start out, Friday was a pretty good day. I called the bank to find out how much Eric's check was and found out that our tax refunds had been deposited. Yeah! Then my boss called me into his office to let me know about my raise and bonus for this year. I'd like to preface by saying I had my review about 2 weeks ago and things went pretty well, plus I switched departments in July and am in a MUCH better situation. (That's another conversation in itself). Anyway, my raise is 8%! The average for the office was 3% and I've been between 2-4% the other two years I've gotten raises. Someone must think I'm doing a good job! Then he told me my bonus amount which I think is awesome! Probably shouldn't provide $ amounts online, but it will certainly help gets some bills paid off. Oh yeah, my temp made it up to 98.0 too!

Today is Saturday and I woke up to a beautiful day. I had an appointment to get my hair cut and highlighted at 12:15 p.m. so I did that. Then I came home and took Zeus for a walk. He appreciated it and now needs to rest a bit...


Still to do this weekend...tonight we're going to The Melting Pot (fondue place) with W & S for my birthday dinner. (Monday, I'll be 25). Then tomorrow, we'll probably go to church in the morning and then we have tickets to the Arena Football game at 3:00.

I'm in a really good mood. Well, I should probably get off the computer and do something productive like study for my CPCU exam, but... we'll see.

I just hope the rest of the weekend goes as well.

No comments: