Thursday, February 19, 2004

Month 4, Day 19

Just thought I should put another entry in. I'm stilll in the pre-o stage, but am really hoping that today is the day and tomorrow I spike (actually that's been the hope for the last several days). The first month I charted I o'd on day 19, so I'm still in my "historical" window. That's not to say it couldn't happen later than that, but so far it's not abnormal. Not much else to say except still waiting.

Oh yeah, my CM issue has cleared up a little I had EWCM both CD17 & 18 (not sure about today yet), I guess the fact that I haven't o'd yet, explains why I hadn't had any back on day 16, it was just too early. I'm tired of trying to guess when O will happen, I just hope it happens soon (so I can wait for another 2 weeks, 16 days to be exact, to see if I can take an HPT.)

Gotta get ready for work. Hopefully, there will be a good update tomorrow.

No comments: