Monday, February 16, 2004

Month 4, Day 16

I'm looking for my spike soon. I'm hoping maybe tomorrow. I have o'd on day 16 for the last 2 months, so I'm hoping it's the same this time. My temp was down at 97.0 this morning, and it probably doesn't mean anything, but I took my temp this afternoon (around 5:30 p.m.) and it was 98.5, now that was right after I got back from the gym and took a hot shower, but still.... If I do spike tomorrow, I'll feel pretty good about the timing, we'll have gotten 3 days in a row in. Last month was perfect too, so who knows. This cycle is weird though, my temps have been all over the place, I think I'm looking for a 97.9 for a spike. Technically, the highest temp over the past 6 days is 97.4, so 97.6 would be a spike, but I've had 3 temps that high this cycle, so I'd rather see something a little closer to 98.0. My CM pattern is really weird too, I've only had 1 true day of EWCM (Friday, which we didn't take advantage of). I'm not sure what that means, if I am going to ovulate later this month or if I just don't have much. Kind of hard to analyze now. I guess I'll just see what happens.

By the way, Erica has a beautiful chart this month. Her temps are so stable. She ovulated a little later than expected, but it looks like a definate ovulation pattern. Her BD timing was also great, so I'm hoping that something come of it. It's been 7 months, that seems like a long enough wait. Interesting thought, Erica is 2CD ahead of me, with her not Oing until day 16 and her LP is 14 days, if I O on day 16 with a 12 day LP, we technically will be due for AF at the same time. We'll have to see if we end up testing together.

No comments: