Sunday, February 15, 2004

Bizarre

Ok, I had to add this link.

I was surfing the web looking for some other trying to concieve journals and someone had a link to this guy's website for a Valentine's day "perfect man." In case you don't want to visit the site, here are a few of my favorite quotes. This guy is a freak.

He wants, "2 - 6 women to have 2 - 15 children by me."

Here's his timeframe:
February through April - Promote web-site. Receive responses. Begin initial selection.
Mid-May - Complete initial selection. Complete respectful notification of those not selected. Request further information from those initially selected.
May through July - Receive additional information. Correspond to become better acquainted. Possible personal meetings.
Mid-August - Final selection

Here's one of his preferences, "If your vision uncorrected - either by lens or by surgery - were normal or you were farsighted up to perhaps +5 or +6 diopters, this would be a definite plus.

"I would like to have 17 children. Why 17? I don't know. It just seems like a good number to have. I didn't say this earlier in the web-site because I didn't want to scare you away right off the bat."

"Our tractor would have an enclosed cab. "

"Harvesting our wheat, beans, and potatoes in the fall would require a lot of work, but I think we could do it. "

" I would prefer, when we were working outside, that you use such items of clothing, etc. that would prevent you from becoming roughed up and weather-beaten. "

"Shoes would be left in the entranceway."

"Everyone in the household would keep a baseball bat under their bed to deal with possible burglars, intruders, and trespassers. "

He sounds like a real winner. I think I'm lucky I got my man.






No comments: