Monday, January 12, 2004

Month 3, Day 9

It's been a while since I posted. I guess I was so into my dieting that keeping that blog updated has been enough to keep me busy. I had a not so relaxing weekend, so I'm looking forward to my days off this week and my upcoming Girl's Weekend Out. Eric has decided to redo the basement, which I think is a good idea, considering the decor when we moved in was a baseball theme and he's been hanging all his Colt's items, which is football. I finally agreed to his idea on painting the color to the Colt's blue, but we will also be adding a grey ragging technique on top. Anyway, to get the process started we have to take down the wallpaper. Not fun. Eric had football to watch this weekend, so I spent most of it in the basement stripping wallpaper. It's a slow process. He came down to help last night from 8:30 to 11, but we still aren't done. I'm hoping we can finish getting the paper down tonight and paint tomorrow, so I can clean, work on my scrapbook and actually relax on my days off Thursday and Friday.

Really looking forward to my Girls Weekend. I miss everyone even though we e-mail daily. I am also looking forward to my girls meeting Samara, since she's my best friend here in town. Hopefully everyone will get along and like each other and it will be tons of fun.

I think according to my past cycles, I'll probably start "trying" around Wednesday of this week. That's using my earliest O-day (16) and the 5-day rule for sperm survival. I'm not sure how the GWO will affect it. That will probably be the best timing considering either a day 16 or 19 O-day. We've said we will still try, but I'm not so sure, as I mentioned before, this wouldn't be a bad month to not get pregnant, so maybe we won't try that hard. I don't know, we'll see.

No comments: