Friday, January 02, 2004

Month 2, Day 30, 14 DPO

Well, AF didn't come yesterday. Yeah! This morning my temp was 97.9 at at 6:15 a.m. I usually temp at 7:00 a.m. but Eric had to get up early for work and I really had to use the restroom so I did it early. It's a lower temp than I wanted to see, but 97.7 is my coverline, so I'm still above it. So I took another test. Still negative. I'm a little bummed, but I'm not giving up hope until AF comes.

So today I will hope that I have no visitor, which could be a good possibility since my temps didn't plunge yet. As you may remember from a previous post. I figured out that if your lutal phase only varies about a day on either side, the longest lutal phase I could have is 14 days. (If 13 is my normal and last month it was short when it was 12 days, 14 would be my long cycle). If that's the case, AF could come tomorrow. So if I make it through today and tomorrow with no visitor, I'll be about 90% sure that I am in fact pregnant and these stupid pregnancy tests are really wrong. In order to save some cash, I've decided to wait on my next test until Monday morning. Monday I would be 17 DPO and personally about 98% sure I am pregnant.

Today my plans include finishing my major house cleaning project I started yesterday. I still have to do the 2 upstairs bathrooms, my bedroom, and the basement. I also have another list of various projects to work on, so I'll try to get to most of those. At 2:00 p.m. I have a dentist appointment. I think I'll tell them not to X-ray just in case, but I really wish I was positive.

Ok, time for breakfast.

No comments: