Thursday, January 22, 2004

Month 3, Day 19 - 3 DPO

I think there's something about the lutal phase, but I get very down on myself and discouraged. I have no reason to feel negative, but for some reason I feel like quitting. I seem to remember feeling this way last month too. Maybe it's some hormonal thing? Progesterone makes me crazy? Anyway, my temps have been nice and high and it's too early for any signs or symptoms either way, but I just feel blah! I don't know how people do this month after month. I'm pretty confident that this won't take too much longer, but I think after 6 months of charting, 3 more complete months, I'll take a break if I'm not pregnant yet, that seems to be Eric's ideal way to do it. Sure I say that, then I'd be a mess not knowing when i ovulated or if I was "late". I know not knowing exactly when it happened made me crazy last time I was pregnant. Ok, so I'll keep charting. It's just going to be a long 13 days.

No comments: