Friday, January 30, 2004

Lack of Motivation

Do you ever know you have alot to do, but have no desire to do it? That's kind of how I feel right now. I have 12 people coming to my house on Sunday, so I should probably start cleaning, so I won't have to do it all on Sunday morning, but have I cleaned this evening? No. I at least thought I'd do my meal plans for next week, so I could go to the grocery store in the morning when I'm out at the gym. Have I done that? No. So what have I done this evening? I got home from the gym at 7p.m., then made some dinner and sort of laid around on the couch. Then I got up and cleaned up a little of my mess in the kitchen and tried that dip. Oh yeah, I also wrote all of the receipts in the checkbook. All that and it's already 9:30 p.m. I could start cleaning now, but that seems like a waste. I kind of feel like heading to bed, but it's awfully early for a Friday night.

No comments: