Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Month 3, Day 17

So I'm a little confused. I'm pretty sure I ovulated, but I'm not sure what day. My temp was 97.4 this morning and all of my CM has dried up. I also had some pains in my lower regions yesterday afternoon/evening that are not there today, that could have been ovulation pains. My temps however, suggest that Saturday may have been the day. I'm not sure how much weight to give that though, since I had some wine throughout the evening on Saturday.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure that ovulation has occurred and now I just need to wait to see if it worked. I'm hoping O-day was Monday rather than Saturday, because of our timing with "trying", but Saturday may give us a good shot too.

Erica sent me an e-mail about her huge temp rise this morning (5 DPO). I think that looks like a really good sign. I'll be curious to see what this month brings her. Hopefully a positive HPT and no AF.

No comments: