Saturday, January 24, 2004

Month 3, Day 21 - 5 DPO

I e-mailed a question on Fertility Friend and they changed the detector on my chart and it now agrees with me on the day 16 ovulation. For some reason that makes me feel better. Earlier today I was thinking about when to expect my period. It could come on 4 different days depending on when I ovulated and how long my lutal phase is. Either this Friday (Day 14 O-day & 12 day LP), next Sunday (Day 16 O-Day & 12 day LP), next Monday (Day 14 O-day & 15 day LP), or next Wednesday (Day 16 O-day & 15 day LP). Because of that variation I'll be waiting to test until next Wednesday (as long as I wake up that day with high temps). My temps are still nice and high right now, and I've seemed really tired, so maybe that's a good sign, but I'm sure it's too early to notice any pregnancy symptoms even if I am. Maybe next weekend I can speculate more on that.

No comments: