Sunday, January 04, 2004

Month 3, Day 1

Yes, that's right. AF found me bright and early this morning. I took my temp and saw a 97.4 and knew this wait was over. Sure enough when I got out of bed and into the restroom, AF had arrived. I'm sad.

Ok, let's look for the positives this month.
1. At least AF came in the morning, so I was prepared for the day at the Colts game. (That was completely awesome by the way).
2. Since the Colt's game was today I was busy all day and didn't really have time to mope.
3. Another month of charting gives me some history and I know I ovulated.
4. Another cycle of exactly 31 days.
5. Baby won't be due until at least October (a little cooler?).
6. At least one full month of dieting with weight loss goals is possible.

I think I'm out. Here are the negatives I can't quite put away.
1. I really want a baby.
2. What the heck kind of history do I have with a 12 day and 15 day lutal phase? Isn't only supposed to vary by 1 day?
3. I really want a baby.
4. I wasted money on 3 pregnancy tests.
5. I really want a baby.
6. I'm driving my husband crazy.
7. I really want a baby.
8. I have to wait another MONTH?!
9. I really wanted my first baby.

Well, my new chart starts today and we'll see what 2004 brings us. At least I enjoy charting, but I hope I don't have to wait much longer. If I hadn't lost my baby, I would be 26 weeks pregnant or towards the end of my 6th month. I really want to be pregnant and have been to the doctor and know everything's ok before my first due date gets here. If there isn't another baby on the way, that will be a very sad day for me.

Ok, I should head to bed. Tomorrow starts my 2004 dieting resolution. I have my meals packed already, but I will have to go to the gym, so I should get my sleep.

No comments: