Saturday, January 03, 2004

Month 2, Day 31, 15 DPO

I thought I'd update tonight since I may not get a chance tomorrow. Still nothing today, but I'm for some reason feeling discouraged. I've felt slightly crampy. Nothing major and it could just be gas, but I keep running to the restroom to check. I think I'd feel better if my temps would have stayed up at the 98.3 range.

Tomorrow Eric and I are traveling back to Indy to go to the Colts playoff game. I'm excited it should be really fun. Hopefully it will take my mind off of things for a day. I'll probably throw a tampon in my purse just in case, but hopefully I'll make it through another day with no AF.

If AF does come, I'll be really confused about my cycles. I didn't think you could have this much variation in the lutal phase. Hopefully, it's not a variation and I'm just pregnant. Not knowing either way for sure is killing me. Sigh...I suppose I'll know soon enough.

No comments: