Thursday, January 08, 2004

Month 3, Day 5

I've been doing all my posting in my Fitness blog this week. Not much to talk about on the baby front. My temps have been really low this month so far. I wonder if they are getting back to "normal." It's quite possible it is taking my body a little while to get on a "normal" cycle because I was on the pill, then pregnant, and now not. That's ok. I'm not really as pumped about trying this month. I think last month was just a real bummer. I've actually started thinking about if I get pregnant this month my due date would be in mid-October, then I would be back from maternity leave in mid-December. November to January are my absolute busiest months at work, so I'd be coming back to work right in the thick of it. I guess we'll see what happens. I'm certainly not delaying my trying to work around my work schedule.

No comments: