Friday, January 30, 2004

Month 3, Day 27 - 11 DPO

First of all I want to say I'm sorry for Erica and her BFN this morning. :( It's so disappointing when it looks so promising. Lots of long distance hugs to you! If it helps you kept me from sleeping much too. Everytime it would cross my mind last night my stomach would clench up, then I had a crazy dream this morning. You were here for a GWO and took your test in my guest bathroom. There were clearly too lines and I gave you a big hug and we went out to the guest bedroom to tell Danialle. (That's the normal part of the dream, there was also a weird guy from my office in the dream and for some reason we were all in bath towels, hmm.) It'll happen Erica, don't give up hope.

Not much new to say for me. I had another day of a 98.0 temperature. This month is hard to interpret because my chart is alot different than last month. I'm on the countdown now and will be testing in 5 days, unless AF arrives first. Looks like she won't be coming today, which means either A) I could be pregnant or B) if not pregnant, I didn't ovulate on day 14 with a 12 day LP. I definately don't expect AF tomorrow, but possibly on Sunday if I ovulated day 16 with a 12 day LP.

No comments: