Saturday, January 31, 2004

False Alarm?

So, I am confused again. Remeber earlier when I said AF was here? This may be too much information, but I have to write it somewhere. I came home from the gym earlier about 1:00 p.m. and went to the restroom, there was a little bit of brown discharge and a little more when I wiped. I assumed that meant AF was here, so I put in a tampon and forgot about it. Well, I never have "spotting" when AF comes. It just starts, and it's not usually brown it's bright red, so I was thinking about that and the fact that I'm not really crampy like I usually am the day I start. So...I went up and checked my tampon. There was a little on it, but all brown, no red and now when I wipe...nothing. So I put on a pantyliner and will see what develops. I also took my temp, which means nothing this time of day, but it was 98.7 which seems high to me. I'm not really sure what I'm saying, but technically a new cycle doesn't start until the first day of regular flow, spotting doesn't count. Like I said, I've never spotted before AF before, so I'm not really sure what's going on. I guess I'll keep watch for the real stuff and see what my temps do tomorrow? It seems really late for any implantation signs like temp dip or spotting. Hmmm...

No comments: