Saturday, January 31, 2004

Month 3, Day 28 - 12 DPO

Not really sure what to think this morning. My temp plunged down to 97.6, which is still above my coverline, but .4 is a pretty big hit. I took that at my normal time, and then went back to sleep. I woke up for good about 3 hours later and decided to retake just for kicks and at 9:00 a.m. it was up to 98.4, so who knows. I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings. If it's in the same vicinity tomorrow, my guess is that AF will arrive by Monday. Now today I'm feeling a bit crampy, but honestly I'm not sure if it's "cramps" or "other stomach issues." That's as much information as you need. If AF does come, I hope she comes tomorrow, so I'll know that I do "regularly" have a 12 day LP. Ok, stuff to do. I'll update if she decides to arrive today.

No comments: