Monday, January 19, 2004

Month 3, Day 16

We're getting to the important time of the month now. Last month I ovulated on Day 16, so I'm thinking this could be the day. Despite GWO, we've done a good job on the window, so if I see a spike tomorrow, I'll feel pretty good. We'll probably try again tonight to feel a little more confident. We got great news for Erica as her temperatures over the weekend confirmed that she did in fact ovulate this month, and thankfully, it happened before she left for our weekend. Looks like they may have had good timing too, so we'll keep our fingers crossed. Hopefully there will be at least one positive pregnancy test this month.

I don't really feel that stressed this month. I'm not taking it for granted now. I think before I kind of assumed that it would happen really fast for me, since last time it did. Then last month, I thought we timed everything perfectly, so this month, I'm going to try to relax and just see what happens. I'm serious about the diet and exercise now, so that's where I've been trying to put most of my focus. We'll see what happens. We've only got about 10 days to wait for Erica to test.

No comments: