Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Month 3, Day 25 - 9 DPO

I'm getting so anxious for Erica. I got up this morning and couldn't wait to check her blog to see how her temps were doing. I think tomorrow will be the telling day. That is the day AF will be due for her on her "normal" cycles. If the temps are still up, she'll have one more day to wait and then can take that test.

Believe it or not, I haven't been obsessing this month nearly as much as previously. For some reason I'm just assuming I'm not. We made plans to go to a fancy dinner with Will & Samara next weekend, and Samara mentioned that they have great wine, but I wouldn't be able to drink any, and I corrected her and said that I'll know by then, and if not pregnant I'll be in the "safe zone." I'm not even assuming that it worked. Hopefully, that will make it easier if I'm not, and if I am...then I can get excited. My temps aren't as convincing as Erica's, but they are still plenty high and aren't giving me any reason to worry. Seven days until test.

No comments: