Thursday, May 06, 2004

Pictures

I think I've had too many hits to my site today, so my picture site is locked up. As an alternate, I've downloaded the pictures to Yahoo Photos. I'll probably add them back via Ripway later, but for now, here's how to see my ultrasound photos. Please click on My Photos on the right. I'm having trouble zooming up on them though, so we may just have to be patient until Ripway unlocks. Here are those links.

Picture 1 - This is the best view. The plus sign is where the heart was beating. The black dot on the right is the frontal lobe of the brain. See picture 2 (identical) to see where the eyes are. You can also make out arm and leg buds.
Picture 2 - This is the same as picture one, but the plus signs are where the eyes are. The baby kind of has it's chin on it's chest which is why the head looks so large.
Picture 3 - This just shows the crown to rump measurements.
Picture 4 - Another measurement picture from the abdomen ultrasound. You can see the edge of the amniotic sac below the baby.
Picture 5 - Very similar to picture 4.

No comments: