Monday, May 03, 2004

E-Mails

I got an e-mail from an old friend this morning and it prompted me to check my e-mail linked to this web-site. It was kind of exciting. I had 4 e-mails relating to my blog. One was from the friend. One was from my Great Uncle and Aunt who reached my blog through my Mom’s website. Two were from total strangers. One was a woman who found my site through a post I had left on Fertility Friend right after I found out I was pregnant. I tried to e-mail her, but it was returned. The other was from a 15 year old girl. I’m not sure how she found my site, but she thought it was very informative about what it was like to be pregnant. I’m not sure if this girl is or isn’t pregnant now, but either way I hope I’m giving good information. It’s kind of exciting to realize that other people than my friends and family read my site. I know I can’t get enough of other people’s blogs so it’s cool to think that strangers may be following my life too.

That settles it, tonight I’m definitely adding the links of my favorite blogs that I read. I’m thinking I’ll do a category for TTC or Infertility, a category for Currently Pregnant, and a category of new Moms.

No comments: