Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Day 30, 11 DPO

Not a whole lot happening this week. I've had a lot to keep me busy at work. Turns out this week is going faster than expected. Yesterday, I finished up a lot of the paperwork from our 12/1 renewal, and then today I kept having little questions or issues pop up that I had to deal with. Today was also Eric's birthday, so we went out to dinner. Tomorrow, will be a pretty worthless day at work. I have a continuing education class on Policy Checking (fun stuff) from 9:30 to noon. Then my boss is picking me up by my house at 3:15 p.m to head to Cincinnati for a client Christmas Dinner. Cocktails start at 6:00 p.m., so it looks like it will be a long night. We are driving back though, so at least that won't eat up my Thursday. Thursday, we have some college students in the office interviewing, so I have to go to a lunch to discuss life as a recent grad. I wonder how long, I get that title? I've been out of school for about 2 1/2 years now.

I was supposed to start dieting with my girls this week. They are doing good, but I'm a complete failure. Caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror this afternoon, and can I say UGGH. I didn't realize how much I'd miss that BFL body. I know it's just a matter of will, but I seem to be having problems with that lately. I'm going to try to be reasonable in December, but told Eric that our New Year's resolutions will be to get back in shape. He's gained back about 25 of the 35 pounds he lost this year. Sigh... At least we are getting fat together, so neither of us can really complain.

Nothing has changed on the baby front yet. My temperature dipped below my coverline today. I don't really know what that means. I've also felt slightly nauseous the past two evenings. Yesterday I also had a killer headache though, which tends to make me nauseous under any circumstances, and today I spent most of the morning with my boss who was definately under the weather. He looked like Death warmed over by 4:00 p.m., so I'm not counting on that as a symptom. Mostly I just feel normal. There's really no way to tell before a pregnancy test. Any "symptoms" are only obvious in hind-sight. Only 5 more days until I can test (closer to 4 by this time of night). If this month isn't it, I'm thinking next month will be a toughie. If my cycle is a similar length of time, I'll be fertile right around Christmas time, when we'll be at a variety of relatives houses. We are NOT going to break those "rules." We may just have to wait until January. :) I guess that just gives me more time to get in shape! Better start now!

No comments: