Saturday, December 20, 2003

Month 2, Day 17

Ok, so I think I may have ovulated yesterday. It's three days earlier than last month, but I had a definate temperature spike today. All of my temps this month have been between 97.2 and 97.7. To detect ovulation, you look for a temp .2 degrees higher than the previous six days. For me that would have been 97.8 since my highest temp in the last 6 days was 97.6. This morning it was 97.9. To confirm ovulation, I'll have to monitor and make sure they stay up there for the next three days to be sure it wasn't just a fluke temperature. I was planning on Monday being my O-day, so I was planning on spending this weekend focusing on the trying part. I'm ok with it if it was Friday though, since last Saturday, we've been doing the every other day thing so I'm pretty sure we were in the window. It will be interesting. Since the lutal phase doesn't usually change, if I did ovulate on Friday I'll have a 28 day cycle this month. That means that AF will now be due on 1/1/04 and I'll see if I can wait to test until 1/2/04. Very interesting. I'll update more after I see what my temps do tomorrow.

No comments: