Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Month 2, Day 7

I've been posting so much in my Diet/Fitness blog that it seems like I'm neglegting this one. Although, I just posted yesterday... I think it's good I'm focusing on getting in shape again, at least that's something else to concentrate on this month. I'll need to start gearing up for the "trying" phase again. I don't really want it to be, but it kind of becomes a different mindset. If I was a "normal" girl, I could be ovulating in about a week. I'm thinking it will be closer to last month so I've still got about a week and a half, but I think I should at least be semi-prepared in case I'm early. I'm thinking this is Month 2 and 2 was my lucky month last time. Ok, I really don't have anything interesting to write about and it's about bed time, so I'll end for today. Hopefully next week will start to get more interesting on the baby front.

No comments: