Saturday, October 23, 2004

Vacation Over

I'm so sad that my vacation is now over. It went way too fast. On the bright side, I got a lot done. From my list the other day, the only things I didn't get done were:
- Get Zeus' nails trimmed. We may still take him over to Petsmart on Sunday though.
- Journal in my Wedding Scrapbook - I did actually get about 1/3 of the way through though, so I don't think that's too bad and I can probably get that done over the next week or so.

Everything else I got done. Eric still needs to stain our new bookshelf, but I filled the nail holes and other nicks and sanded the whole thing, so it's ready to go whenever we have some free time.

Eric's at work right now, and I'm just waiting for him to get home so we can take off to Indiana to see my brother. We're hoping to make it over there around 4 p.m. Indiana time and spend the evening. We'll be taking off when we get up and around on Sunday morning. A short trip, but honestly, I'm getting tuckered out from these long ones. Sunday evening we have our first childbirth education class and I'm hoping to possibly sneak a nap in before then. Although, Eric mentioned heading to BW3's for the end of the Colts game when we get back to town, so we'll have to see how that goes.

Not much more to update this morning. I'll try to post tomorrow evening (or more likely Monday) about my visit with my brother and our first class. Class doesn't get over until 9:30 p.m. so I don't know if I'll feel like posting when I get home. I'm also going to try to get Eric to do another belly shot (maybe before we leave today), so I can do an update for my 32 week stats. Again, don't count on it until Monday.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Kitten said...

Hope the visit with your brother was good. Email us when you can!