Monday, October 18, 2004

Shower from Work

I've got a lot to post about as it's been a very busy weekend, but I thought I'd do one thing at a time. First post is about my shower at work on Thursday.

It was a very nice shower. The people at my office are very generous and they all pitched in to get me a group gift and then several individuals also got me gifts on their own. The group gift was the Pack & Play that we registered for and a very nice Eddie Bauer diaper bag. We also got lots of very cute outfits for Grace in various size ranges, a couple supersoft baby blankets, and a sterling silver rattle. I think this is going to be one very well dressed baby.

I have a couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure. (Mom, my goal by the next shower date is to make you a CD of all pregnancy related pictures, so don't worry if you can't print these).

This is the cake.


Here is a photo of all the gifts.


As a tease, posts to come include, the GWO update, news about my brother/what's happening this week, and the Pregnancy Update. I'm on vacation this week, so we may actually get a lot of posts in!

No comments: