Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Funny Stories and Pictures

I have a couple of funny stories that I didn't want to get lost in my memory banks forever, so I thought I'd capture them here.

Story #1. Sometime last week Grace was playing on her playmat in the living room.



She was happy as could be watching the animals, etc. I went into the kitchen to get dinner started. All of the sudden, Grace was screaming at the top of her lungs. I immediately ran to see what was wrong. She had made a fist and grabbed a handful of her hair and was pulling it as hard as she could. I helped her let go and then she stopped crying and went back to being happy. It was so cute. Someone was pulling her hair and it made her mad. She just couldn't figure out it was her!

Story #2. Again last week, I was in the kitchen and heard the dog upstairs. It's never a good sign when you hear him upstairs. I called for him and after a brief pause to stop whatever he was doing he came running down the stairs and into the kitchen. As soon as I saw him I cracked up. I almost dropped the baby I was laughing so hard. He must have been playing in the dirty clothes on the floor in the bedroom and some how he put on my bra. I swear this is what he looked like when he walked into the room.


And finally, some more pictures, just because they are cute.

The family ready to watch the Colts game on Sunday.


And just because she's so darn cute.


Well, she's awake and ready for a bottle, so that's all for now.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, loved the pics! Grace is so adorable!!! Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. T said...

I'm so glad you posted that pic of Zeus b/c Eric wouldn't believe me. Not surprisingly. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love seeing them!

Kitten said...

I miss her already. So cute!

Tomika said...

I love the pictures...you make such a cute family!!