Monday, January 24, 2005

All Night?

Last night I put Grace in her crib at 10:30 p.m. (she actually fell asleep a bit before that, but moving her too soon could cause her to wake up). She woke up this morning at 5:30 a.m. Does that count as sleeping through the night? Technically, it probably does. It's 7 hours and I suppose some people get up at 5:30 a.m. I'd like her to get one more hour in there, but if this becomes a regular thing, I'll be one happy Momma. You just can't understand the difference between sleeping for 4 hours, up for 2 and then 3 more hours and sleeping 7 hours in a row. She's just 6 weeks old. If this is a result of Babywise, I definately recommend it. We'll see if she keeps this up. If so, going back to work in 2 weeks may not be so bad.

I know I feel pretty good today!

2 comments:

Kitten said...

thank god! Enjoy the sleep!

Mrs. T said...

Awesome! Let's hope she keeps it up! I'm sure you are relieved!