Thursday, January 27, 2005

Changes

I updated some information on my site. First of all, I changed the title of my blog from "My Journey To Motherhood" to "My Journey Through Motherhood." I figured, I'm a Mom now, so the journey to get here is over.

I also changed my profile picture to include the whole family. I am also in the process of downloading over 100 pictures we've taken of Grace into my Yahoo Photo account, link on the right.

On another note, the diet hasn't been going that great this week, but I'm not giving up. I've entered into a little friendly competition with my friends, so I have a little motivation to stay on track. I plan to try to update diet info on my other blog My Journey to Fitness, although I need to update all my stats, etc, since I haven't posted on it since 1 week before I found out I was pregnant.

No comments: