Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Day 3

I'm getting focused and ready to start "trying" again. This morning I remembered to take my BBT and chart it. Hopefully that will be of some help this month. If not, at least I get to make a chart and I enjoy that.

Been chatting alot with my friend Erica and am about 95% convinced that she succeeded this month. Hopefully we'll find out this weekend.

Remember Ava? (See Oct. 24 entry). Well I found a link that might help explain her intuition. It's a Chinese Gender Birth Chart . You take the Mother's age at conception and the month of conception and it tells whether the baby is a boy or girl. If Erica's pregnant now (October) and I get pregnant on this try (November) then she will have a boy and I will have a girl, like Ava predicted. Cool, huh! I tried it out and it worked for Tammy!

I also wanted to add a link for anyone interested in charting BBT to get a blank chart. The thermometer usually comes with one, but here's a link.

No comments: