Sunday, November 23, 2003

Day 21, 2 DPO

I've officially ovulated. Not really sure how I feel about it. According to my temps, it probably happened on Friday. We really should have been together on Thursday and then I'd feel like we have a really good shot. For those keeping track, I ovulated on Day 19, which gives me a 33 day cycle and expected period on December 6th. I may try to wait until the 7th to test unless I have symptoms, because by missing Thursday, I'm guessing there's a chance we missed the window. I can't really find much information on how long sperm actually live, so I don't know if being together on Tuesday night and Friday night will work if I ovulated some time on Friday. I guess we wait 12 more days to see. I think that will actually go by pretty fast. There's nothing really to do now but wait and we have Thanksgiving week in there which will probably fly by. Wish me luck. How crazy is it that I started my period 4 days before Erica, but will have to wait a day longer than her to find out if my month worked? I wish her luck too. I read somewhere that for a normal healthy couple there's a 25% chance in any one month of getting pregnant. To me that means by Month 4 you should be close!

No comments: