Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Day 16

Still no spike. I think I was just getting a little anxious, I'm usually longer than a 29 day cycle too, I'm usually around 30 to 32 days, however, my first cycle off the pill was 35 days, and then I got pregnant, so it's hard to know for sure. Anyway, ovulation today would put me at 30 days, so we're getting closer, but it still could be a couple of days. I just have to be sure not to quit trying yet. Weekends are easier, but I'll have to make sure to stay on top of it. No pun intended. :) Another good note, work is keeping me busy, so I don't really have time to sit around and obsess about it. That may change after ovulation when I have to just wait the 2 weeks out. I also want to say "Good Luck" to Erica. We're on almost the same cycle, but hers is shorter, so she should be ovulating in the next couple of days too. I'm just hoping this is our month. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: