Monday, November 03, 2003

Day 1

Had a good weekend. Did alot of cleaning around the house. I even cleaned out the closet in the computer room, which is where we tend to throw stuff that we don't know what to do with. Eric and I also went to see Dracula at the Ballet on Saturday night. It was really good. I'm so impressed by the athleticism of the dancers. It was a good story line too, not too much foo foo dancing stuff. Eric said he'd see another ballet with me, so I figure that's a good start.

If you want an explanation of the heading, today is Day 1 if I get pregnant this month. Yes, that's right, I started my period. I'm kind of excited, because Friday was 4 weeks (28 days), so I really started pretty quickly. Eric and I are going away this weekend, but I think it's too early for conception. It will still be nice to just get away and be together though. The week of the 17th is probably our best bet. I think the safest thing is probably just to be fairly consistent all month long.

One more week until we found out how Erica did this month. I read her blog and it seems like it's a possibility. She's had some strange food experiences and mentioned that's she's had trouble sleeping. I'm not sure if it relates, but I had trouble sleeping right before I found out I was pregnant. Doesn't really seem like it should be a symptom, but who knows.

We'll keep you posted.

No comments: