Friday, November 07, 2003

Big Weekend

I'm looking forward to our weekend getaway this weekend. I've packed the bags and scheduled the kennel. We'll be leaving right after we get home from work and take Zeus to the kennel. I'm hoping it will be a great weekend to just unwind, relax, and spend some quality time together. Some romance would be nice too. We scheduled this trip right after the loss as a sort of healing time. We seem pretty healed right now, but being together will be really nice.

I have been doing the BBT charting for 3 days now. It's kind of weird, but it's been exactly the same every day. I wonder if I'll be able to tell when it changes and I ovulate.

Got some disappointing news earlier. Erica is NOT pregnant. I really thought this was it for her. She'll try again though and sooner or later it will work. It's still early for her. On an upside, this gives us another chance to get pregnant at the same time. Our periods were only 4 days apart so we could both get pregnant this month. That would be cool.

No comments: