Friday, November 21, 2003

Day 19

Ok, so now I'm getting a little tired of this. Still no significant increase. My biggest fear is that it will happen today and Eric and I haven't been together since Tuesday. I guess we'll make sure we are today, so there's a chance that we could time it right. Last night we were just so tired. I'll be really upset if skipping that day screws up our chances this month. While I'm getting frustrated that I don't think I've ovulated yet, I'm clinging to the fact that my first period post pill was 35 days and then probably close to that for the month I got pregnant (since I had to wait so long for a positive test.) Looks like Erica and I will be finding out at about the same time in December. I wish I was a 28 day cycle. Sigh... Ovulation today will give me a 33 day cycle with a period expected on December 6th. That just seems like a long time to wait.

No comments: