Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Guesses Anyone?

Anybody want to take a guess for tomorrow?  It seems like the majority of guesses I’ve heard so far have been for a girl.  Here’s a quick rundown.  I’m sorry if I don’t remember your guess, feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you think.  Results will (hopefully) be revealed tomorrow.
-          Girl – Ava Chu – Remember my October 2003 GWO?
-          Girl – Chinese Gender Chart
-          Girl – Erica – Maybe because of Ava Chu…
-          Girl – Danialle – Maybe because of Ava Chu…
-          Boy – Eric – Maybe because it’s what he wants
-          Boy – Jennifer – I keep saying “he”
-          Girl – Guy at the Chinese Takeout Place – Last night he asked me how many months I was.  I said 4 ½.  He said, “You having girl?”  I said, “We’ll find out Thursday.”  He said, “I think girl.”

Feel free to share your thoughts.

No comments: