Thursday, July 22, 2004

Leaving for the Weekend

I wanted to get one last post in before the weekend.  I’m leaving in 3 hours for Chicago and GWO V!  I’m so excited.  My personal life has been going great, but work is stressing me out!  I just want to complete forget it all for a few days.  My girlfriends are my lifesavers.  I don’t live close to my family and while I’ve made new (and awesome) friends here, I still feel like these weekends breathe a little life back into me.  We’ve got tons planned, but my prediction is we’ll do about 75% of it, and spend the rest of the time talking and catching up.  I don’t care.  We could hole up in a hotel room for three days and never leave and I think I’d still come away thinking it was a great weekend. Well, I’d like to get my desk mostly cleared off before I go, so I better get to work.

No comments: